About Me

Hey there! I'm a twenty-three year old Jesus follower, and this blog is to record all of the goings-on in my life within the next months. I recently broke both of my legs, and feel God leading me to tell my story - a story of redemption and grace, of hope and pain, of excitment and fear. May you be deeply blessed as you read. Shalom!

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Sun.

One of the many beautiful things about a storm is that once you have spent an entire day underneath a blanket of dark clouds, when the sun does peak out (which it always will), it is that much more beautiful.




The five-year-old ballerinas agree with me.




I was on my way into class (where, not so coincidentally, we talked about "the faithfulness of God", ha ha) and they were on their way out.  It was so cool to hear all of them step outside, and collectively say, "Oh man!  Look at the sun, mom!",  "Dad, dad, look!  It's so beautiful!"  Inside, it was exactly what I was thinking....I couldn't have expressed it better myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment